Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 149-06 41st Ave, Flushing, NY 11355
Phone: (718) 321-0220
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner, Late Night
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
They have the best hot stone fried rice! Better than what I had in Korea! But the tofu soup is just pretty average in my opinion
Nice place. Spacious, clean, and comfy. Food quality is great. The only thing I'd like them to add is steam egg for side dish. I come almost every week and the quality is consistent.
For was good and it was a fair price. Service was good. You should try it out.
This place is great for soondubu. Perfect that it’s open 24 hours for when I have to drop by the airport late at night. The food is always piping hot, and the service is great. Will be coming back over and over!
Great vegetarian options and 100% delicious. Friendly, prompt staff make this place a must for yummy Korean food.